February was a crazy month for development. Our development team for ZenTouch has been incredibly busy building new features in ZenTouch.
- Materials – Assign materials and related fees to field services jobs. Material descriptions and service fees are pre-set in the ZenTouch Command Center.
- Equipment – Assign equipment and related fees to field services jobs. Equipment descriptions and service fees are pre-set in the ZenTouch Command Center.
- Discounts – Manage and define discounts for services. Includes QuickBooks support for Account Name and Classes.
- Parts – Inventory is now available! Now you can see how many parts are available and how many you have total at any time!
- Settings: States and Provinces – With a simple click of the button you can turn on or off support for States or Canadian provinces.
- How did you hear about us showing on the Work Order – Now Field Service technicians can see how a customer learned about your company in the field at the time of service. Previously this was only available when customers were first set up in the ZenTouch Command Center
- Customer Notes – Better manage your customers with Customer Notes. Now you can record information that will help you better manage each of your field service customers. Customer Notes are only viewable by your field service team and manager in the Command Center and are time and date stamped.
- Class addition to QB integration, PO/RO and asset info in notes field of QB invoice
- Larger icons for actions to help facilitate use of the the ZenTouch Command Center tools.
- Improved mobile sign off for all mobile devices; Android, iPhone, iPad and Android Tablet
Whew! What a month. And yes, there are more features coming. If there are features you would like to see in ZenTouch please let us know.
Rod Puzey, COO Zenware
Follow me on Twitter: @zenewaremobile
ZenTouch is a product of Zenware. Zenware is a Boise Idaho based company that specializes In custom mobile software development, custom iOS development, custom Android development, ipad software development, iphone software development, custom web development, web hosting and Saas based work order management software.